I am an out-of-network provider. You may choose to file for out-of-network reimbursement from your insurance company. The insurance company may pay for services or a percentage of services. I will cooperate with the insurance company in this process by writing any clinical reports they require but you will be responsible for finding out what is required. You may choose not to use insurance and instead pay for services “out of pocket”. Clients who do this have an additional level of confidentiality and control over their own treatment because treatment decisions are made between the provider and the client without input from an insurance company.
I am not a Medicare or Medicaid provider. This means clients with Medicare or Medicaid insurance would be expected to pay full payments at the time of sessions.
Payment is due in full at the beginning of each session.
- Check or Cash is preferred but I accept all major credit cards for payment.
- I also accept Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo.
Fees for Sessions
- Prior to intake, I like to schedule a 20 minute complimentary phone consultation to better understand what your therapeutic needs and fit. You can schedule that phone call HERE.
- An Initial Intake is 90 minutes and $220
- 50-Minute Session is $140
- 90-Minute Session is $220
- All other charges will be prorated according to session length.
- For additional information about rates and fees, please contact me for my current “Fee Agreement and Financial Policy” document.